Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Let's Hear it For The Red, White and Blue


I know I'm a little late for Memorial Day but since we celebrate such patriotic holidays over the summer months and with flag day coming up, thought I would share some of my newest Americana signs with you.



I added a new Americana typography sign to my etsy shoppe. And a small America sign too. Nothing says summer like the ole red, white and blue!






And while still in the red, white and blue mood, I made a new set of salt dough bowl fillers. These will be available for sale on my website.

Until next time.....

6 comments:

  1. Such beautiful, vibrant colors! I love those bowl fillers! And your signs never fail to amaze me.
    Have an awesome Sunday! ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great signs ! Love the bowl fillers !Have a great day !Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dee,
    They are all so wonderful!! Love the salt dough bowl fillers!
    Enjoy your day,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your signs are wonderful Dee - really lovin' that top one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous RED, WHITE & BLUES!!!
    Wonderful job!!!
    smile
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete