Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Isn't She The Sweetest?



Little Raggedy Annie? Well she's all mine! I received her in the mail yesterday and just had to share her with you all. I first saw her pop up on my blog roll. So I clicked on the post to check her out. There staring at me was the sweetest little Annie with her kitty friend. I just couldn't resist her...well I did at first, when I made my first comment but not more than a few minutes went by and I decided that I had to have her. Diane did an excellent job on making her. Be sure to check out Diane's blog Country Doings and her etsy shoppe.

For now, Annie is sitting patiently waiting for her new home to be finished...my new peg shelf. It's all painted and just needs some sanding and a little waxing and I'll share the pictures with you once I get the hubby to hang it.

Til next time...

10 comments:

  1. I like your new annie, she is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening, Dee,
    I have a soft spot in my heart for Raggedy Annie. This one is pretty sweet!

    Have a wonderful Wednesday ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little Raggedy Annie is darling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh How sweet she is a cutie pie D
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 posts in 1 day??? I am impressed D!! And the Annie is adorable!!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is a very cute Annie. I hope she isn't far from Andy though.
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a little darling! Makes me smile!
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is just adorable! Off to check out Country Doings :)
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! She reminds me of mine that I made..They must be kissing cousins! Laura

    ReplyDelete