Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Surprise in the Mail!



I got the sweetest surprise in the mail yesterday. The mailman rang the bell and there was a package sitting there. Now I am expecting a few things in the mail, but this wasn't one of them.

Barb of Barbheartstrokes sent me that little cutie in the above picture. Isn't he/she just the cutest? Barb also sent a thank you note for all my help over at the PAFA forum, where I am a team leader.

I gotta tell you, this was very, very sweet of Barb to do. I had no idea! What a total surprise! Thank you, thank you, thank you Barb, from the bottom of my heart. You made a yucky work filled/stress filled day alot brighter!

Barb paints the cutest designs on screens...I love them. Be sure to check out Barb's blog and her etsy shoppe. Just click the links.

Until next time...

D

5 comments:

  1. How absolutely adorable, Dee. What a sweet surprise!

    Cheers,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice surprise. I just ordered and received some chickens from Barb, and they are the greatest. I love her work. Enjoy, Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful surprise. I love her little paintings on screen. So original.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dee,
    I am so glad you liked him/her and that you even took time to blog about it!
    That is what makes you the greatest!!
    THANK YOU,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete