Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Spring Is In The Air


It's a gorgeous day in Baltimore today almost 70 degrees. Who would have ever thought that just 5 days ago we were in the middle of a snowstorm. The snow is all gone...melted away and hopefully we won't see any more of the white stuff til next winter. The crocus have popped up through the ground and are blooming. I decided to take a picture to share the first signs of spring. This is the time of the year where I really get to itching to work in my flower beds and get them ready for the periennials to bloom and the annuals that I plant.

I have my work cut out for me this year though. We had a huge tree removed from the front yard and have decided to put a new large flower bed under the other existing tree in out there since grass won't grow there anyway. I'll take some before and after pictures as the work progresses.

Don't forget to set your clock forward tonight!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty!! We got snow and cold on the way again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't lie!!!! The picture from a book. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I forgot....did I see that your friends have visited. Thought they flew the coop!

    ReplyDelete