Pages

Friday, July 3, 2009

The Wizard Will See You Now...




I was going through withdraw not making any oz signs for awhile, so inspiration has struck and I created so new ones this past week.


This one was made from another stencil artists product. Sometimes you just can't resist and have to have it!














And of course we "all" know Dorothy was right about the shoes! They certainly were sparkly!




This line was taken from the scene in the movie where the Dorothy was at the witches castle. Can you tell I love the movie? LOL!









This is my version of what a sign would look like if someone came across one on the way to the witches castle. I don't recall seeing one in the movie, and I may be wrong about one not being there, anyway, I would certainly take heed and not go further.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment