Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Leesport Craftshow July



On Saturday Leesport Farmers Market had their 3rd craftshow of the year. We have 3 permanent spaces under the pole barn pavilion, which we just love. It's so spacious...34'x10'. It really comes in handy for the holiday craftshows to have the extra room.





We scale back for the July show only bringing signs, shutters, windows, and wreaths. Customers aren't always buying as many are going on vacation or have just come back from vacation....so we have learned to adjust our expectations! Sean came with me to help with set up, sales and break down...he's my righthand man! As you can see he's made himself right comfortable!

Saturday was the most pleasant Leesport in July that I can remember and that's saying a lot as I've been doing Leesport since 1994. The temps were perfect. There was a slight breeze blowing all day and the rain showers that the weather forecasters were calling for held off til after I was packed up.



This is Sharon on the left and Bridget on the right. I've known Sharon for about 9 years now. I see her at a few shows but talk to her on the phone many times a day! LOL! She lives in PA and I live in MD. Sharon has an website and if you have time, you should check it out. Here's the link www.frommyheartprimitives.com . I met Bridget through Sharon. Bridget and her daughter Amber make very nice jewelry. We see Bridget and Amber at some shows also but mostly at Leesport as they also live in PA.

Of course both of them were being bad when I was getting ready to take the picture, thankfully when I snapped it they were behaving! They are both good girls and lots of fun to be with...most times! LOL!

We won't be at Leesport in October as we have a large craftshow that we do in Thurmont MD that weekend but will be back to wrap up the 2009 craftshow season at Leepsort on Thanksgiving Weekend. If you venture to Leesport, be sure to stop and say hi...I'm in spaces 234, 235 and 236 in the pole barn.


No comments:

Post a Comment