Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Much Thanks....

To 2 fellow etsians who were kind enough to include my signs into their treasuries on Etsy. It's wonderful that other etsians would take the time to promote others. What a selfless act. I've included the links to their treasuries that they have created. They only stay active for a period of 2-3 days so be sure to hurry and check them out. Be sure to check out the curators shoppe too!

For those that don't know what an Etsy treasury is, it's like being the curator of a museum and you are putting things in that musuem to showcase. I say it's like window shopping without spending money because I always want everything that I include when I make a new treasury. So if you want to find out what an etsy treasury is all about click either links or the just visit Etsy and give it a look around. You never know, you just might find something that you have to acquire.

Enjoy....
http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=43732

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=40795

Oops..the links aren't clickable but if you copy and paste into a new browser it should take you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment